Our extensive years of hands-on experience in working with both emerging companies and large corporations are what differentiates us at meeting our clients' needs.
Joseph, the founder of SJW Consulting, is recognized as a technology industry expert with extensive global experience working in senior executive positions for HP, NEC, SGI and Inventec. His P&L responsibilities spanned from Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing for businesses that grew to over $500M in revenue.
Joseph is a visionary executive who has championed and commercialized new technologies to help launch startups and new ventures in Global 100 companies.
- Established the first NFC Developer Meetup in the Silicon Valley in 2011 after being recognized as an expert and evangelist on NFC
- Led many ODM engagement that contributed to Inventec's revenue growth to over $15B in 2008. Authored four articles on the different aspects of ODM vs. EMS companies
- Led one of the blade server startups, Amphus, with its introduction of industry’s first blade server management and virtualization software
- Created a startup group within SGI to focus on Open Source Linux clustering on Intel servers in 1999. Contributed signifcant amount of codes to the Open Source Community and accelerated the adoption of Linux applications in the enterprises
- Drove the strategy in unifying NEC’s global server product lines behind Intel’s x86 CPUs resulted in NEC reaching the number five market share position
- Launched industry's first Oracle Parallel Alpha Cluster from DEC
Areas of expertise
- IP/Technology Assessment and Strategy
- Market Analyses
- Business and Go To Market Strategy
- Business Development
- Product Lifecycle Management
- OEM/ODM partnership